IGNORED

Track with me singing in it!

BCM

okay this is really not working :D

it started out like a dmx krew track and i imagined the vocals will also be like that... :rolleyes:

Well, y'know....gotta try and be original....oh well.....funny though ain't it! If people would like, I can post a non vocal version of the track, coz it's a pretty smooth electro number without 'em.

Safe.

hahaha, oh man this track is too much. first of all, i don't know if the vocals should stay, but they add a strange humor to it, and had me laughing my ass off.

second of all, the track is ridiculous. this is fucking quality acid IMO, i love it. I think the idea of putting a vocoder over it is right on.

nice work!!!

More acid to throw in the rubbish bin. That's neat that you're able to control the acid line and the hi hats to invoke a feeling of total despair and trashiness.

The claps are only slightly redeeming.

But yeah, like I've said for other tracks, I've heard this one a thousand and one times, and no I don't think I'll even bother commenting on the vocals. We're you trying to do the whole, "look dudes, I can do it too" thing or were you going for the, "maybe people will think its funny and worthwhile to listen to."

You're supposed to add elements to music that add to the piece, not take away from it.

I guess I decided to comment on the vocals after all. Things like this cannot be ignored.

Well, er, jesus. You really didn't like it did you?? What's your problem dude? I'm sensing some insecurity issues here. Been "smoken" too much? A bit paranoid these days?

Or should I just tell you to fuck right off?

I'm undecided.

Fuck me, LIGHTEN UP mate. You just had a death in the family or something?? I was only messing about like, just made that track for a bit of a laugh. And, I actually quite like it, silly or not. I think the singing's good.

But, each to their own. If you can't dig where I'm coming from, then that's fine.

hehe. mental institute acid. gotta agree with theo on the 'familiar sound'. the track itself is pretty uninspired but it kinda works. the percussion and pad sounds are pretty horribly mixed, you might want to look at the mix another time. but i really dig the quick synth sequences and the acidline, pretty cool melodies.

if you would rework the sound of this track from the ground up, make it 1000% more punchy and inyourface, tighten it all up, and fix the vocal-chant (a mild vocoder is indeed a good idea), it could turn out to be a pretty good track..!

hehe. mental institute acid. gotta agree with theo on the 'familiar sound'. the track itself is pretty uninspired but it kinda works. the percussion and pad sounds are pretty horribly mixed, you might want to look at the mix another time. but i really dig the quick synth sequences and the acidline, pretty cool melodies.

if you would rework the sound of this track from the ground up, make it 1000% more punchy and inyourface, tighten it all up, and fix the vocal-chant (a mild vocoder is indeed a good idea), it could turn out to be a pretty good track..!

Cheers mate! Like I said, I only did it for a bit of a laugh, but I will maybe like, tighten it all up a bit and work on the mix etc, well, one day I will......Will post when I ever get 'round to it. Cheers for listening though!

HAHAHAHAHAHA this song is fucking terrible!

Yeah man! Respect.

Cheers mate! Like I said, I only did it for a bit of a laugh, but I will maybe like, tighten it all up a bit and work on the mix etc, well, one day I will......Will post when I ever get 'round to it. Cheers for listening though!

Yeah man! Respect.

Sorry bout that I meant it in a joking way Im sorry if you put a lot of work into it or something.

Yeah man! Respect.

Sorry bout that I meant it in a joking way Im sorry if you put a lot of work into it or something.

No problem dude - it IS terrible I know! That's why it's good! Take it easy.

Archived