IGNORED

Speed train to Paris

array56

Hi all, I have just got back into making music after a 6 year break, this was made on hardware, I would really appreciate any feedback, either good or bad. Thanks

Guest The Bro

Nice trancey techno vibe. Personally I wouldn't say it grabbed me emotionally in a huge way but I really dug the sounds and the general mix. I just felt the bass could have been a bit more emotionally charged. I would have gone for long sustained subby notes for the bass. That said I'm curious as to what you'll come up with next now having heard this track. :-)

Not a style I normally listen to, but can appreciate the production, squelchy filtered sounds & trancy structure. Why did you stop making music for 6 years?

Not a style I normally listen to, but can appreciate the production, squelchy filtered sounds & trancy structure. Why did you stop making music for 6 years?

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, I stopped making music for quite a few reasons, a change in my job (more hours), had an alcoholic girlfriend (not recommended) sold off most of my analog hardware and then I started to hate VST instruments. Now I have hardware again it has brought the fun back into making music for me :)

Archived