IGNORED

New transmission

encym

Hi all,

A new ambient/sound/beat work finally nearing completion. Based on a previous work inspired by a Janek Schaefer performance.

Hope you enjoy it!

nice atmospherical stuff! I think the intro could be a bit slower, to let the mood settle in before you bring in all the elements. I like the sounddesign in the drums, very tasteful. could go a little less on the bitreduction on some sounds, it makes the track sound oversaturated.

nice atmospherical stuff! I think the intro could be a bit slower, to let the mood settle in before you bring in all the elements. I like the sounddesign in the drums, very tasteful. could go a little less on the bitreduction on some sounds, it makes the track sound oversaturated.

Cheers!

Feedback on sound, mixing etc always welcome. You probably mean too much compression on the drum machine track?

no the bitreduction sound on the pads

Thanks for your attentive listening!

I'm experimenting with it right now & will keep you posted!

There's

I love that clean bellish thing, works very well. I also like what you've done with panning in the mix.

Cheers!

I refined this piece further. Please take a listen!

transmissions-beat

Really nice! If anything I'd remove the rimshot that is panned to the left. I think it ends rather abruptly as well :p

Cheers zoix.

Machinedrum recorded live onto one track so can't change the panning I'm afraid :-)

Thanks again!

Archived