IGNORED

Brain Massage

Bitraete

Guest brendyman

Was this by any chance inspired by SND?

I feel like it's a little too repetitive. You should try changing the pattern up more instead of just adding effects and changing the sound. Try adding a significant change in the rhythm or the notes

I feel like it's a little too repetitive. You should try changing the pattern up more instead of just adding effects and changing the sound. Try adding a significant change in the rhythm or the notes

This!

But I do like the stretched vocals that you're playing around with

Huh, "repetitive" really isn't something I would have ever thought of to describe this.

I mean, I do love listening to and making music that changes up the melody and rhythm constantly, but I felt that the effects applied to the main melody and the accompanying harmonies were sufficient to keep it enjoyable and interesting.

Hm, oh well, thanks for all your thoughts and taking the time to listen anyway!

Was this by any chance inspired by SND?

Oh and no it's not inspired by SND cos I don't know 'em!

I like it how it is. Floats my boat fer shure.

Excellent stuff as usual man.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Guest brendyman

Oh and no it's not inspired by SND cos I don't know 'em!

Oh, well, you should definitely check em out:

Huh, "repetitive" really isn't something I would have ever thought of to describe this.

I mean, I do love listening to and making music that changes up the melody and rhythm constantly, but I felt that the effects applied to the main melody and the accompanying harmonies were sufficient to keep it enjoyable and interesting.

Isn't that kind of the point? That it's still repetitive underneath those effects?

I don't mind though, I like repetitive music :P Some nice sounds you've got there.

Archived