IGNORED

Ice Tea

Dpek

wow, thanks for all of this positive feedback! makes my day :D dyn 5, how do you mean space? in mix or in instrumentation......?

yeah, the comment is at a timecode where I really decided on the title :D it certainly is an Ice Tea moment for me with those chilled chords!

wow, thanks for all of this positive feedback! makes my day :D dyn 5, how do you mean space? in mix or in instrumentation......?

I meen in the mix, might to add some spatial widths, i listened your track in headphones and have kinda feeling of phase problem ?

for exaple your track Toy are wide oppen.

oh yeah, I tried everything with it..... the bass is clearly mono which is the problem. I hate muddy basses so I didn't add a reverb, I tried to widen it dry but it didn't work very well... so yeah, then I added other elements which are more wide, but I guess the basic sound which is bass is dry in narrow.

on the other hand I quite like it now after I listened to it so many times :D it really is in your face because it is so dry

Interesting track! Kept coming from different angles. I'd definitely extend the last part with the choir and add earlier elements from the track in small doses over it.

Archived