IGNORED

New piano recording

pcock

I do indeed, been tickling away since i was pretty young. been trying to actually get my repetoire recorded, i can never quite nail the perfection of stuff though

Sounds pretty fluid to me.

But yeah just keep grinding away at the stuff daily until the technical aspect is unconscious and effortless.

Maybe work on all the tunes 10-20 clicks faster and so when you come back down it's all easier.

Nah my problem is applying pressure, i can play the stuff immaculately when im just sitting messing about, but bang on the mic and all of a sudden you get the odd wrong note here and there. it was a million times worse when playing actual concerts aswell.

Man, I'm jealous of your chops! Sounds lovely.

Nah my problem is applying pressure, i can play the stuff immaculately when im just sitting messing about, but bang on the mic and all of a sudden you get the odd wrong note here and there. it was a million times worse when playing actual concerts aswell.

I get this all the fucking time when recording, it's infuriating. I can be jamming away perfectly and then once I hit record I fluff notes all over the place. Glad I'm not the only one.

Archived