IGNORED

aquatic 'hoverboard'

delet...

The water-propelled device allows people to fly up to 16ft (5 metres) above the surface of the water at speeds of up to 16mph (25 km/h), as well as perform tricks including somersaults and spins.

Propulsion: Jet of water provided from a 59 ft (18 metre) hose

Maximum height: 16ft (5 metre).

Top speed: 16mph (25km/h)

Extras needed: Lesson and a motor boat

Cost: $2,675 (£1,577)

Speed: The 59 ft (18 metre) hose is attached to a ‘personal water craft’, such as a speed boat, which has between 180 and 300 horsepower.

Restrictions: There are no height restrictions for riders, although the French company notes that people weighing more than 17 stone (110kg) may not get the full effect of the device.

source daily mail

I might be tempted finally heh. i liked the idea of the strapped on to your feet thing but the board sounds like a better option. Can't find the info from a cursory search on how much the unit that pumps all the water costs.

yeah but there's a thing that can go with it i'm sure. Like rather than just attaching it to your jetski there's a much smaller thing that your pull around with you.

hrmm. too lazy to bother looking. /opens painter.

yeah but there's a thing that can go with it i'm sure. Like rather than just attaching it to your jetski there's a much smaller thing that your pull around with you.

hrmm. too lazy to bother looking. /opens painter.

I remember hearing about this. $10,000

http://www.jetpackamerica.com/jetlev-r200

Are you guys high, or am I? That 10k one attaches to a jetski.

The one delet linked to appears to run for 5,850 plus an attachment kit for 200. So still not cheap but 4k cheaper than the jetpack one.

We are all passengers on the hoverboard of life.

:w00t:

much deep. such philosophy.

amaze

Wow! Such Meme is doge.

Doge philosophy is doge.

Wow! Amaze deep doge.

Archived