IGNORED

ATTN: Chromakey Dreamcoat

Guest Iain C

Guest Iain C

It <i>IS</i> just a coincidence. In Scotland (my grandfather was Scottish) and elsewhere, there are many people with Iain in their name. Many of their names also feature the letter C.

Posting this publically rather than by PM so everyone can laugh at how bloody stupid the BoC subforum mindset has become.

Guest BunnyRabbit

Resents the idea that own mindset has changed in any way since BOC subforum started.

Thinks certian noobs offend delicate sensibilties of old timers who can't just shrug off what is, after all, nothing to get worked up about.

Ponders that there will always be noobs and wonders if old timers will ever get over themselves.

Guest 1001 0

im sure some current boccians will name their childrens something like chromakey dreamcoat or such. ..wait his name is chromakey dreamcoat!!! wow.. and he is from canada.. a connection!

no extra points for imagination there...

Thanks for sharing. Anything else you'd like to say in a feeble attempt to mitigate your low self-esteem by trying to make fun of someone who was simply asking a harmless question?

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

Stop calling me "noob". I really thought that Iain C was from Peter Iain Campbell. You prefer complaining rather than congratulate my discovery.

What a big coincidence. :fear:

Guest Iain C
Thanks for sharing. Anything else you'd like to say in a feeble attempt to mitigate your low self-esteem by trying to make fun of someone who was simply asking a harmless question?

Whatever, I put him right in a PM and he still wouldn't have it...

Also note I didn't use the word noob once... I don't hate noobs, I just think that the level of speculation and stupid discussion in the BoC subforum is ridiculous... of course it's so redundant to even say that these days, and whenever anyone does they're accused of being an anti-noob elitist

Whatever, I put him right in a PM and he still wouldn't have it...

Also note I didn't use the word noob once... I don't hate noobs, I just think that the level of speculation and stupid discussion in the BoC subforum is ridiculous... of course it's so redundant to even say that these days, and whenever anyone does they're accused of being an anti-noob elitist

Fair enough. The harshness of my response was because I felt that people on this board seem to like to act like idiots to people who aren't as cynical as they are.

Stop calling me "noob". I really thought that Iain C was from Peter Iain Campbell. You prefer complaining rather than congratulate my discovery.

OMG are you that track from the boards of canada record???

OMG are you that track from the boards of canada record???

No, but I am.

Archived