IGNORED

BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015BLOC 2015

rixxx

Guest Coalbucket PI

oh yeah chassis it was you I was with when we met aphex and luke vibert. you and another irish chap. lets do that again

Guest Coalbucket PI

Only one way to find out :D ... again.

Let's kill several birds with one stone and have a mini idmz meetup 3pm saturday @ the zipline.

Is this a place? this sounds feasible, i'll try to do that

I think you were the one who was at Glade, I don't know where it was, probably east anglia somewhere. Maybe 2011? I think you told me to look out for your flag and I saw it but you werent there when I popped by. Is that you?

Only one way to find out :D ... again.

Let's kill several birds with one stone and have a mini idmz meetup 3pm saturday @ the zipline.

Is this a place? this sounds feasible, i'll try to do that

I think you were the one who was at Glade, I don't know where it was, probably east anglia somewhere. Maybe 2011? I think you told me to look out for your flag and I saw it but you werent there when I popped by. Is that you?

That was me at Glade! Someone from our camp said you had come looking for our Roadkill flag, I dunno where I was at the time...

Dang I miss Glade.

Phew, what a fucking weekend. Nice to see Bloc back in full weekender force, despite a few issues with security team, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking a few stages' soundsystems were quiet at times. Missed the meetup but too busy to check WATMM.

I also walked past RDJ! All I could do was make eye contact but really cool to see him, I'm far too shy to say hello. I think he was near us right at the back during Jon Hopkins too. The hype around RDJ playing the guest set on the acid stage was pretty hilarious considering it wasn't him at all.

Definitely going to look into attending next year. For now I need to spin a few chillout records and get my head back together.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yeah when everyone had spotted Aphex walking around on on Saturday night it seemed like a sure thing for that empty spot on Sunday.

Had a lot of fun, bit of a bollocks situation with the car searches and beer in the shops being so steep but apart from that no real problems. Feel a bit shite today naturally.

lol I was saying to my buddy I feel bad for whoever plays that set since they won't meet the hype - people's own fault for buying in to it anyhow. Jak stage was great Sunday night anyway.

Guest Coalbucket PI

i felt like a bit of a prick playing that guest slot since everyone thought it was gonna be aphex.

I liked your little dance moves, aphex would never have done that

Archived