IGNORED

Paranoid London - Paranoid London

batch

• 1 year later...

DAMN. I'm so embarrassed I missed out on this. I caught a few tracks of PL throughout the years but just never bothered to dig deeper. Then suddenly I heard Light Tunnel in some mix and I've been completely sold on this album. It makes me want to destroy shit, absolutely perfect work-out music.

Easily (one of the best acid albums of recent years. Equally hard hitting as Gesloten Cirkel's Submit X.

DAMN. I'm so embarrassed I missed out on this. I caught a few tracks of PL throughout the years but just never bothered to dig deeper. Then suddenly I heard Light Tunnel in some mix and I've been completely sold on this album. It makes me want to destroy shit, absolutely perfect work-out music.

Easily (one of the best acid albums of recent years. Equally hard hitting as Gesloten Cirkel's Submit X.

Yeah! I bought the PL album right after hearing Light Tunnel in a mix Legowelt did. Hits the spot alright!

Minus has absolutely NOTHING on this imo, clicky soulless minimal tech borefest. This is a balls to the wall all out shitclustering acid lompfest like it was intended to be.

Just kidding (sort of) ((with the shaming thing too of course))

Archived