IGNORED

Conemelt - Confuse and Destroy

styrio

Hi. Anyone have any more info on these guys and what they went on to do. Loved this when it first came out, some cool analogue jams recorded live to tape. Anyone else here like this album. Just curious as I many people seem unaware of its existence!

Thanks

post-18528-14154475999573_thumb.jpg

post-18528-14154476123862_thumb.jpg

Conemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and DestroyConemelt - Confuse and Destroy

Patience you must have with the 'post' button, my young padawan, then all will be well. And welcome too as well :)

Haven't heard of Conemelt before btw.

Noted! And thanks!

This your band by any chance?

Nope!

I've got 1 or 2 12's from them from back in the early nineties on Sabres of Paradise. Not heard this album. Always liked the title of one of their other albums - You Fuckers Fuck

I've got 1 or 2 12's from them from back in the early nineties on Sabres of Paradise. Not heard this album. Always liked the title of one of their other albums - You Fuckers Fuck

Cool, Sabres put this album out as well. Would love to get hands on that album as well.

Archived