IGNORED

Blizzard!

BobDobalina

Maybe I am wrong, but snowfall and bad roads isn't exactly a new thing in the affected areas, so why are people so woefully unprepared for when there is a worse snowstorm happening? It reminds me of how houses are built in the British isles. They know it can get cold and damp during the winters, yet they keep building poorly insulated and drafty houses. Why?

I live in a part of nj where it snows enough to be annoying but not enough to cancel work, just great

just wanted to say while it didnt snow at all i didnt have to go to work till 9 and will probably work just for a few hours, so it all worked out for the best.

My workplace is closed today, so I am working from home, but we only got about 4 or 5 inches total.

I really hate the news and their sensationalism. If I'd have listened to them, I'd be huddled under my basement steps with a transistor radio and a buttload of milk and bread.

hey how this work?

Is this current cold thing in NE USA from the polar vortex?

is it like, US is bogarting all the cold air, and that's why we have a mild winter here?

It's barely even snowed so far at all here, kinda unusually warm.

had to do a round trip from Bridgeport CT to Taunton MA. Got back about 30 mins before the travel ban was in effect. The roads were pretty good. fortunately no traffic or accidents. I put Vangelis' Antartica in the cd player and cruised.

Archived