IGNORED

Blizzard!

BobDobalina

So my friends you may have heard the northeast US is focked! Apparently it's the most read story on the BBC atm:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30978320

You'll notice that the article highlights NY and Boston as major cities bracing for extreme weather - as Clan Dobalina live in Providence, a b-list hipster city situated between the two aforementioned metropolises we too are amongst the class of the focked:

729564_LS.jpg

Anyone else getting ready for loads and loads of white stuff coming from all directions? Already a lock that my wife's school and kids daycare are cancelled and doubtful that my office will be open tomorrow, so prepping for a full day of family madness. Actually wouldn't mind a power outage as it'd save me from having to watch Annie with 3-y.o. Lil Miss Dob for the 201st time.

Share all your wintry 1st world drama here! Alternately feel free to tell us what pussies we are compared to you and the fuckloads of snow you get where you live.

A friend of mine in Boston told me he had a good stash of food already and was going to trot over to his local store today just to watch the inevitable lol-worthy fights

it's times like this i miss living in new brunswick. it's essentially a cultural tradition that everyone in the province go totally apeshit & buy a carload of survival junk food whenever a cloud appears on the horizon

Guest transmisiones ferox

Anyone else getting ready for loads and loads of white stuff coming from all directions?

oh, come on

lol

Right outside Philadelphia here and we're getting pretty hammered. I'll take pics of the aftermath if WATMM is curious.

IF YOU SURVIVE!!!

Right outside Philadelphia here and we're getting pretty hammered. I'll take pics of the aftermath if WATMM is curious.

IF YOU SURVIVE!!!

lol...

This happens every year and every year without fail, people who've lived in Pennsylvania their whole lives freak out like we're all gonna be trapped indoors for 2 weeks and die (even though that's never happened ever) and buy all the eggs & toilet paper from all the surrounding groceries.

IF YOU SURVIVE!!!

lol...

This happens every year and every year without fail, people who've lived in Pennsylvania their whole lives freak out like we're all gonna be trapped indoors for 2 weeks and die (even though that's never happened ever) and buy all the eggs & toilet paper from all the surrounding groceries.

Same shit here in Michigan. Snowmaggedon panic anytime there's a few inches. And no matter what amount we get, people drive like complete shit. We've had a nice & easy winter thus far though, no complaints.

After last years polar shit fest, I'm quite happy about this. My respect anyway to you guys on the East Coast. Seems like you've been having some terrible winters the past few.

I'm in Boston. Hold on to yo butts, this shit's about to go H.A.M. I'm missing the next two days of work and then leaving for a vacation in Hawaii on Thursday morning. Let's get it.

Yeah that being said, while I'm downplaying how bad it'll be in PA (also after 20+ winters here I'm quite used to it), places like Boston or upstate NY definitely get the worst of all the northeastern winter storms. My friends from Buffalo, NY are always sending me pics of snow banks piled up above the roofs of their 1-story houses.

IF YOU SURVIVE!!!

lol...

Same shit here in Michigan. Snowmaggedon panic anytime there's a few inches. And no matter what amount we get, people drive like complete shit. We've had a nice & easy winter thus far though, no complaints.

After last years polar shit fest, I'm quite happy about this. My respect anyway to you guys on the East Coast. Seems like you've been having some terrible winters the past few.

lol, here in RI "bread and milk" has been a meme for practically my entire life - we're talking pre-internets - apparently back in '78 all the markets ran out and now everyone my parents generation shits bricks when storms like this come along.

Yeah upstate NY gets whammed by winter something wicked but they know how to deal... my brother in law moved west of Albany about 10 years ago and now he's got a snowmobile and a homemade ice rink in his backyard.

I'm in Boston. Hold on to yo butts, this shit's about to go H.A.M. I'm missing the next two days of work and then leaving for a vacation in Hawaii on Thursday morning. Let's get it.

Are you flying outta Logan? Thanks, all I can think about is ham and pineapple pizza now

I'm in central NJ here, and they've been reducing the forecast here all day long. It is pretty cold, so at least it will probably be a light, fluffy snow. Easy to shovel.

The only thing I'm worried about is losing power due to the wind, but growing up in NE Ohio, a foot of snow really doesn't worry me that much.

Chillin at my place in Brooklyn; today hasnt been too bad although my office, where we usually work 8pm+ cleared out around 6. Supposed to snow through the night, so we'll see if I can get in tomorrow.

(hopefully not)

This whole blizzard coverage is hilariously blown out of proportion from what I can tell... I'm just sitting here in Minnesota like "Oh, that looks like February-March", also we're having one of the mildest January's that I can remember in recent years. Suckers.

Archived