IGNORED

Where Can I Get

tarsier888

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom
slsk :excl:

Dat be tru, there's old tunes vol. 1, old tunes vol.2, and a few old tunes. There are so many good songs on those that your brain will explode.

Refer to here to check the track times and make sure they're correct, cause there are lots of fakes going around. http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/

Dat be tru, there's old tunes vol. 1, old tunes vol.2, and a few old tunes. There are so many good songs on those that your brain will explode.

Refer to here to check the track times and make sure they're correct, cause there are lots of fakes going around. http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/

ok. so i can get them off of "slsk" but what is that? lol

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

It's a p2p program, similar to WinMX or Napster, but exceptionally good for obscure electronic music. Once again, you can download it here: http://www.slsknet.org/

It's a p2p program, similar to WinMX or Napster, but exceptionally good for obscure electronic music. Once again, you can download it here: http://www.slsknet.org/

thanks a lot, i am in the middle of downloading about 20 or 25 songs i found when i searched up 'boards of canada old tunes'

but sadly only three of them actually started to download

*edit* well, one of them did download, "solarium" is it supposed to be only 21 seconds long? lol

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

thanks a lot, i am in the middle of downloading about 20 or 25 songs i found when i searched up 'boards of canada old tunes'

but sadly only three of them actually started to download

*edit* well, one of them did download, "solarium" is it supposed to be only 21 seconds long? lol

Yeah, and that track is teh r0x.

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom
Just wait 'till you hear 'Buckie High'...

Finally, someone who agrees with me on this. Buckie High is, hands down, THE best song by them. Nothing could ever describe the feeling i get when i hear this track. It's the most chill track ever. Oh, and Tarsier, download 'Alpha Rainbow', and then '5.9.78'. You'll fall in love.

I'm uploading to megaupload.com:

Boards of Canada - A Few Old Tunes.rar (afot)

Boards of Canada - Old Tunes - Volume 02.rar (otvol.2)

The exact same versions as listed on my boc pages.

I'll keep you updated.

The forum does not allow links to illegal MP3s, and the OTs fall into this category.

I'm uploading to megaupload.com:

Boards of Canada - A Few Old Tunes.rar (afot)

Boards of Canada - Old Tunes - Volume 02.rar (otvol.2)

The exact same versions as listed on my boc pages.

I'll keep you updated.

The forum does not allow links to illegal MP3s, and the OTs fall into this category.

Of course but those links linked to the boc pages. I wasn't going to post these publically obviously.

Hey uuh...just curious,

what kind of bitrate are we talkin here...

my few old tunes as well as otv.2 is 160kbps

whereas otv.1 is 320kbps...

I'm a stickler, plus I wanted to know if there was a better quality version of fot and otv.2 :grin:

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom
Hey uuh...just curious,

I'm a stickler, plus I wanted to know if there was a better quality version of fot and otv.2 :grin:

Nope, unfortunately that's the best there is.

Guest twiddler

Finally, someone who agrees with me on this. Buckie High is, hands down, THE best song by them. Nothing could ever describe the feeling i get when i hear this track. It's the most chill track ever. Oh, and Tarsier, download 'Alpha Rainbow', and then '5.9.78'. You'll fall in love.

buckie high is a pretty weak track to me. 4 chords i've heard many times before, repetitive, wah-wah-wah-wah filtered, and that nice slowed down clumsy house beat. "THE best song by them" oh please it's not bad really but nothing so special

buckie high is a pretty weak track to me. 4 chords i've heard many times before, repetitive, wah-wah-wah-wah filtered, and that nice slowed down clumsy house beat. "THE best song by them" oh please it's not bad really but nothing so special

In fact, it is (something special, not necessarily their best track.) It's minimalistic; the sum is greater than the parts. Buckie High and 5-9-78 are probably my two favorite Old Tunes tracks, and two of my favorite BoC tracks.

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

Well I would get into a whole conversation on how it's my opinion but due to the stupidity in this post it's really probably pointless. Why do YOU like your favorite song?

Thank you lumpenGriff, u r teh winar.

Well I would get into a whole conversation on how it's my opinion but due to the stupidity in this post it's really probably pointless. Why do YOU like your favorite song?

Thank you lumpenGriff, u r teh winar.

Where's my prize?

Hey uuh...just curious,

160kbps and sucky quality.

Let's all hope for a real retail release with decent quality.. but I don't think that'll happen because they'll kinda have to remake the tracks then... quite a burden. Decent mastering won't be enough to crank up the quality imho. Those tracks need to be mixed all over again.. pretty much remade yes.

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

Hey uuh...just curious,

160kbps and sucky quality.

Let's all hope for a real retail release with decent quality.. but I don't think that'll happen because they'll kinda have to remake the tracks then... quite a burden. Decent mastering won't be enough to crank up the quality imho. Those tracks need to be mixed all over again.. pretty much remade yes.

Although it'll never happen, all the old tunes being remade into better songs = OMGFCUK.

I still say something with the old tunes being released has to do with this whole 6/6/6 thing, or the redmoon image.

Archived