IGNORED

I just got Trans Canada Highway in my mail box

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

I got Trans Canada Highway!!! I did not believe my eyes!!! 6 days before the release date! I have the DVD and the sticker too. The sticker looks the same than the front cover of the album. I really wonder how I got it earlier.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom
I got Trans Canada Highway!!! I did not believe my eyes!!! 6 days before the release date! I have the DVD and the sticker too. The sticker looks the same than the front cover of the album. I really wonder how I got it earlier.

I got mine yesterday. :duel:

Guest 1001 0

all the canadians recieve it 6 days before the official release date.

thats six... from triple six. you know.. this means something, this is important.

:excl:

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

thats six... from triple six. you know.. this means something, this is important.

Rofflez

Pre-orders are supposed to ship the right day, not one week before the date.

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

Pre-orders are supposed to ship the right day, not one week before the date.

Listen up... they send out the preorders to the US(me)/Canada(that's you) a week earlier, since it takes longer to ship to, obviously. Therefore we get lucky with the album a week early.

OMG, look at my user name! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

Guest supergrine

I got mine this past saturday in New York City... I'm already over it. But, then again, I did receive the promo copy of the cd over a week ago, which was pretty cool. The music is great.

Let's consider lucky to have received a copy earlier than everyone else. :grin:

Guest cosmonaut

"everyone else"? wow, warp must have only had thousands of pre-orders for this record. lucky you.

anyways, it's nice to see warp actually sending one of their own pre-orders early, because everything for the past two years (at least stateside, dunno about UK) has been sent around release date so i get it a week later, thus rendering the pre-order useless. that sticker is fucking shite, it looks and feels like warp just ran them off their receptionist's printer or something.

it's ok though, skyliner rules.

I got mine at work today... listening to it now - nice of them to include the Japanese version as well...

JUST KIDDING!

Seriously, all I got was the promised sticker but only ONE copy of the DVD even though I ordered both the vinyl and the CD!

Off to send an email...

Guest -Ad-

It's not unusual for them to send stuff out early. I got Campfire quite a few days early, IIRC. I wonder if the new TCH is waiting for me in London. :)

I think they sent out the copies pretty early to prevent the late shippings.

Guest cosmonaut
only ONE copy of the DVD even though I ordered both the vinyl and the CD!

Off to send an email...

told you you wouldn't get two. if you look on warpmart they're not offering it anymore, so i assume they ran out fairly quickly and ended up just sending one with orders of both, which is fair enough because i don't know why i'd need two.

Off to send an email...

told you you wouldn't get two. if you look on warpmart they're not offering it anymore, so i assume they ran out fairly quickly and ended up just sending one with orders of both, which is fair enough because i don't know why i'd need two.

Well, I paid for two versions of the release, each was supposed to contain a copy of the DVD - it's no big deal anyways, and WARP did offer me another, but I declined - as you say, there's no real reason to have two.

Guest -Ad-

Off to send an email...

Do you know when they stopped offering it? I ordered mine on 1st May.

Guest ~ism
Seriously, all I got was the promised sticker but only ONE copy of the DVD even though I ordered both the vinyl and the CD!

Off to send an email...

heh - I ordered both formats and got 2 DVDs. I'd make it a stern email.

I mean, don't they know how they is fuckin with???

:devil:

Archived