IGNORED

The Last of Us OST Gets A Vinyl Release

Joyrex

MONDO

The Last of Us 4XLP OST. Original Soundtrack by Gustavo Santaolalla. Complete video game soundtrack, also includes soundtrack to the DLC "Left Behind." Artwork by Olly Moss & Jay Shaw. Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl. Available Wednesday (June 22nd) at a random time. $75

The day has finally come: Mondo is excited to step forward into the world of Video game music with the premiere Vinyl release for the soundtrack to 2013's The Last Of Us.

Included on over 240 Game Of The Year lists, Naughty Dog's survival horror masterpiece features a soundtrack that rivals some of greatest film scores of the last ten years. Fact Magaizine has listed the soundtrack as the #2 Best Video Game soundtrack of all time.

This 4XLP Box set, housed in a heavy duty Slip case featuring original artwork from Olly Moss & Jay Shaw, contains every audio cue from the massive hit game including cues from the 2014's DLC "Left Behind."

214c3877-ae93-4f5c-84d7-2a3086806736.jpg

1277ce9d-ad3f-4107-80fe-971a14c7e21a.jpg

Not available to buy yet, but will be tomorrow here: http://mondotees.com/

Interesting, some of the little folky acoustic bits throughout the game were quite nice... Amazing game really, i'll have to give the soundtrack a standalone listen

Just had a listen to a few tracks on duckduckgo, omg it runs for mediocre background blar to cheese grating your hand by accident bad. I can see what he's trying to do but my good lord have so many people done it better. Perhaps people were so emotionally taken by the game that they give this music, which i guess for a game wasn't the stock standard pick, a greater attachment pass than it deserves, my gawd seriouslor.

The theme is the only one that really stood out to me really, but my my that is incredible. I haven't played the game for a long time but I don't remember any other attention grabbing features in the music.

Just had a listen to a few tracks on duckduckgo, omg it runs for mediocre background blar to cheese grating your hand by accident bad. I can see what he's trying to do but my good lord have so many people done it better. Perhaps people were so emotionally taken by the game that they give this music, which i guess for a game wasn't the stock standard pick, a greater attachment pass than it deserves, my gawd seriouslor.

The theme is the only one that really stood out to me really, but my my that is incredible. I haven't played the game for a long time but I don't remember any other attention grabbing features in the music.

Hmm, yeah that's what I was afraid of... I never really did pay too much attention to the music while playing aside from certain moments, and I'm pretty sure all the little folky moments of music that I remember where just variations of the main theme that played throughout the game. With that in mind, it's not really something I'd pay for.

Archived