IGNORED

re-release SAWII on "12

gunnar

This would be quite nice - celebrate the 15th anniversary of the release (2009) with a deluxe 3 CD set containing ALL the tracks (plus a bonus disc of tracks that didn't make the cut but Richard still thought were worthy of the SAW2 designation), and a vinyl version in a lavish box set with additional artwork.

Guest thisket

1kg vinyl.

I'd buy ANOTHER rerelease, I guess. Definitely if it was this one.

Joyrex's idea sounds best. But anniversary releases are kinda silly.

Guest Quoth

I think Ricci has already earned enough money by putting out re-releases or compilations. Hence 26 Mixes For Cash, Surfing On Sine Waves, Hangable Auto Bulb and Chosen Lords. Plus the remix vinyls of 'On' and 'Ventolin'. You'd better pray he records some new material.

I think Ricci has already earned enough money by putting out re-releases or compilations. Hence 26 Mixes For Cash, Surfing On Sine Waves, Hangable Auto Bulb and Chosen Lords. Plus the remix vinyls of 'On' and 'Ventolin'. You'd better pray he records some new material.

you think he only cares about money?

anyway it's up to warp not him to re-release it

Guest Quoth

I don't think money is the only thing he cares about. But according to this message from Warpmart he doesn't hate it: "I never wanted to make Aphex Twin shirts easily available because I liked people to make their own but now there are too many Humans making them AND selling them so if someone is going to make money from selling them i'd rather it was me:)".

I just think we've waited long enough for some real new material. I don't deny the analord stuff was bad (pretty good actually) but I hope RDJ keeps pushing the boundaries of music.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Aphex
:aphexsign: Maybe For German Territorities they put out a special edition with Tracks that were cut in there (Hankie,Stone In Focus)

Guest Aphex

Days ago i was downloading SAW II from iTunes(with Autechre - Anvil Vapre) :aphexsign: i just added a bonus disc with ON (28 Mix) on it.

erm, well done ?

lol

yeah , a vinyl release of this would be grrreat. .... the only problem i would have with it would be trying to meditate while playing it and then having to keep flipping over the reocrds. that would piss me off a wee bit

Archived