IGNORED

The River (electronic, downtempo, dance)

lyst

I like the dreamy atmosphere of this track. All transitions are very subtle and the track doesn't feature a high dynamic range, so it might be good for falling asleep or unconcious listening while driving a car or working but for active listening it's too repetitive for my taste although it's made of quite a number of subtle layers. All in all good work

I like the dreamy atmosphere of this track. All transitions are very subtle and the track doesn't feature a high dynamic range, so it might be good for falling asleep or unconcious listening while driving a car or working but for active listening it's too repetitive for my taste although it's made of quite a number of subtle layers. All in all good work

Thanks!  This is one of the songs I've had serious frustration with while creating.  Might be my last I make because of it, heh.

Thanks!  This is one of the songs I've had serious frustration with while creating.  Might be my last I make because of it, heh.

I bet it's not

giphy.gif

meh. thanks for the comments.  i'm not really happy with the track.  should've scrapped it instead of kept working on it.  made that shit private.  if a track is giving you serious trouble, it's for a reason.

i think i have to simplify my process a bit.  im trying and thinking too hard.  did not use 1 sample in that track, all the percussion and voices n shit was all me, used different items from all over my apartment to record the percussion.  but in the end it didn't give me the results that I wanted.

also did the rookie mistake of getting super drunk while finishing and posting the track.  shit always sound SO MUCH BETTER when you are intoxicated.

meh. thanks for the comments.  i'm not really happy with the track.  should've scrapped it instead of kept working on it.  made that shit private.  if a track is giving you serious trouble, it's for a reason.

i think i have to simplify my process a bit.  im trying and thinking too hard.  did not use 1 sample in that track, all the percussion and voices n shit was all me, used different items from all over my apartment to record the percussion.  but in the end it didn't give me the results that I wanted.

also did the rookie mistake of getting super drunk while finishing and posting the track.  shit always sound SO MUCH BETTER when you are intoxicated.

You can use the samples later on so no waste of time

Yes, intoxication makes things seem different. With weed it's even worse

Archived