IGNORED

∆☄O∆∆ - прижигать

flacid

I think you've got the sound down for sure, this is a great EP. Just put it on a bit ago and nearing the end, it's much more interesting than I expected from the description and the initial intro of the first track...it turns quite emotional and in some weird nostalgic way is familiar but unsettling. I'm starting to sound like I want to write for pitchfork but it is quite impressive. The noisy climax of the second track was my favorite section but I'm near the end of track three and still loving it. Ace.

I think you've got the sound down for sure, this is a great EP. Just put it on a bit ago and nearing the end, it's much more interesting than I expected from the description and the initial intro of the first track...it turns quite emotional and in some weird nostalgic way is familiar but unsettling. I'm starting to sound like I want to write for pitchfork but it is quite impressive. The noisy climax of the second track was my favorite section but I'm near the end of track three and still loving it. Ace.

yo dude, cheers for the kind words  :beer: I'm not really great at describing what I make but should probably make more of an effort in this. I agree, the end of the 2nd track is probably my best piece for amping up the tension, stupidly that's not something I normally do. This project will likely revolve around similar ambience (is it ambient if it's also loud?) 

The sound reminds me of a mix between Biosphere's Substrata (mainly because of the russian song titles) and Silent Harbour. I think it would be nice to use these songs in the middle of some dark ambient techno set, to have something different. :)

The sound reminds me of a mix between Biosphere's Substrata (mainly because of the russian song titles) and Silent Harbour. I think it would be nice to use these songs in the middle of some dark ambient techno set, to have something different. :)

Thanks dude, checking out Silent Harbour now and I like their darker tracks like Navier Stokes Equations and Cascade. Feel free to download :) 

• 2 weeks later...

sounds v good

is there a packaged download for this somewhere?

Thanks dude. No packaged thing as of yet but you can download them separately via Soundcloud. 

Thanks!

:beer:

:beer:

Archived