IGNORED

music836

Alzado

horrible music by the way

yeh.. I quickly skipped through the tracks here at school and it sounds rather awful indeed.. I wonder who made this parody.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doctorvee

well yeah... but that being so close to the 6/6/06 date... not to mention that little film being a trailer (for what)? the fact that the trailer address was warprecords.com/666...

Please show me someplace where the 666 promo video was officially referred to as a trailer. The only semi-official reference I've seen to it was on the blog of the web designer who made the microsite, who called it simply a "short video". The term trailer arose simply from people on the forums being imprecise with their word choice.

i thought it referred to it as a trailer in the email from warp... could be wrong though, because i didn't actually get one.

Yes, the email that Warp sent out had the subject: "Boards of Canada trailer".

hexagons.jpg

Guest doctorvee

(I quite like the music)

EDIT: I hate the joke though, it's slightly evil (unless it was all done before this Red Moon pish started, in which case it is just an unfortunate coincidence).

The message in the corner is "the coming" not "it's coming...

I doubt BoC would use fucking MS Word from a company to produce an HTML page... I call faek.

LOL - the registrar is Dreamhost, WATMM's hosting company :laughing:

Guest bitroast
So is that crackly music in the background on that album ?

nope, which is even more of a let down.

Guest Archrival
all i know is, Aquamarine Countryside is the worst track i ever heard.

Hahaha! I actually thought the same!! I was sitting here laughing when I heard that song...its fun to have heard one of the worst tracks ever tho, thank you Pycho or whatever his name is.

Guest giginger

This was cooked up a long time before the BOC Red Moon stuff. It's just turned out that BOC themselves have "fuelled the fire" by doing stuff in the same timeframe we did it.

At the end of the day. It's not as if you've paid for anything and it's actually me who pays for the bandwidth.

Admittedly, I got a good a laugh out of the whole thing and so did Pycho. The reason nobody knows who Pycho is is really quite obvious. Not because of the rage of BOC fans either.

Guest giginger

Well for the sake of Chaosmachine I'll inform you that's it not them. I've never even spoken to them off of That Other Site™.

Guest giginger
fair enough.. the art/tracktitles are an amusing parody... the music is pure shit.

Hahahahaha

The artwork for that release as well as the track titles are a huge piss take on BoC - although his biography made me LOL very hard:

"Honestly, I've been laughing my tits off. I do have tits by the way. I am Male but I'm just a bit portly. I have a slow metabolism and I eat too much. Bad combination. However, I am quite tall so it sort of balances out a bit. My cock is monstrous though. You know those Manga films with the tentacle shit in it? I have to model for them so they get the look right. That's how fucking huge my cock is."

Guest Raddcliff

ha ha ha ha awesome! HA HA HA hoooo ya. great post!

The artwork for that release as well as the track titles are a huge piss take on BoC - although his biography made me LOL very hard:

"Honestly, I've been laughing my tits off. I do have tits by the way. I am Male but I'm just a bit portly. I have a slow metabolism and I eat too much. Bad combination. However, I am quite tall so it sort of balances out a bit. My cock is monstrous though. You know those Manga films with the tentacle shit in it? I have to model for them so they get the look right. That's how fucking huge my cock is."

Guest Raddcliff

did anyone nab that .swf off of that site. regarless of who did it, it's pretty good. has a nice creepy vibe. to the ones that did it...could you post it somewhere? nice work.

Guest cosmonaut

hahaha fantastic, one of the best internet wind-ups i've ever been proud to be a part of.

Archived