IGNORED

At the Coronation

Auditor

I feel it in my pants (on penis)

this is a penis snake:

cobra41artikelbild1.jpg

actually it's no snake but a salamander without legs that was found in 2012

nice track btw

I really love the track, the spatiality is astonishing and the melodies are dope makes me shake

really nice BD sound, samples are well spaced and lively - i'd say some sort of a syncopated bass line would defo tie things all together and add more funk to an already funky sound - just might be hard not to crowd the BD's sweet sound

i like it without a bassline, i don't think it needs one at all. i like pretty much everything about the track, i'd like to hear it in the context of an album. GJ!

i like it without a bassline, i don't think it needs one at all. i like pretty much everything about the track, i'd like to hear it in the context of an album. GJ!

That's the plan!

Very nice.  Your kick is providing a solid low F throughout, and I don't think the track is lacking for lack of a bass line.  That said, I'm a bass addict, and would personally not be able to resist throwing in a heavy C# bass drone over the last minute or so, and possibly at the beginning as well.

Archived