IGNORED

sepha - fresh

ganus

Hi watmm, I'm trying a new name, I want it to be more personable than Kotekan (previous name), and reflect my coming out as gender non binary (they/them pronouns, etc.) trying to wrap up the last couple things on my album, this track is a new addition. Enjoy, feedback appreciated

https://soundcloud.com/kotekan/fresh

Sounds pretty good - I like the stabs and noodling that starts happening near the end, but I gotta ask... is this done? It seems awfully short and just when the track seems like it's starting to evolve it stops? :)

The kick could use a little help as it seems to drown a bit in the mix :)

Really like the textures at the beginning, agreed that this seems to end right before it really gets going (unless you plan on using it as a lead-in for something else?). There's one squeaky percussive hit panned right that seems to jut out a little bit more than anything else, which is a little distracting, but I like what you've got going on here overall. 

I kind of wish I listened to the song before reading the other posts but yeah, this sounds like the beginning of a 4 minute long song.

Is it actually finished? Because I would be interested on hearing more from what this song has developed already.

Hey all, thanks for listening! :)

This song is actually from December 2013 originally, but I was able to dig up the project file and start work on it again. I will definitely post it here when I am done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived