IGNORED

AFX in Respect Lists

So,... I just bought a copy of: The Prodigy Experience 2x12" ( 2€, N-Mint condition, in a bin of James Last records :cool: ) and was somewhat surprised to find Aphex Twin on the back in the Respect list.

Not saying AFX had a finger in the pie here.

Butt it did made me wonder if other people here ever saw his name pop up in other unexpected respect lists?

So,... I just bought a copy of: The Prodigy Experience 2x12" ( 2€, N-Mint condition, in a bin of James Last records :cool: ) and was somewhat surprised to find Aphex Twin on the back in the Respect list.

Butt it did made me wonder if other people here ever saw his name pop up in other unexpected respect lists?

Indeed!

81nrrDFOQuL._SL1500_.jpg

Ah, thnx! (:

Couldn't find a pic high-res enough to read right away.... 

(Also, i find the shout-out going out to Bradley Strider at the ending of: Gary Moscheles / Goodbye jazz people. respect-list-outro one of the most bad-ass shout-outs ever done.....  :mu-ziq: )

Then they slagged him off saying he spray painted his 303 gold or something? Does anyone remember this? 

Haha, no, don,t remember...

Butt that,s an pretty Ace kind of way to be slagging someone off:

Hey! )-:< ! That guy painted his 303 Golden!

Didn't RIchard once say in an interview that Liam "knew the score"? I'm fairly confident he at least paid respect to him as a producer somewhere.

Rings a bell. Fairly certain there was a brief discussion about Liam on SC too. I think one of the uploads shared the same break as Firestarter. Possibly Nightmail?

Archived