IGNORED

Traxus - Martian Ayre

Skeletron

TRAXUS - MARTIAN AYRE

jDkW6Gc.jpg

My first album is out on Beer on the Rug!! I'm super excited. It's a mix of bladerunnery 80s synth and squidgy video game tunes. Partly inspired by MfM (if the mars theme wasn't too on the nose)

Composed using all hardware synths 'n stuff. Polysix, TX81Z, TR-707, SP-404, JD-990, EIIIXP, Mono Evolver, Prophet 08. Album art by the magnificent and incredible Jay Tholen. Eager to hear any and all comments/critiques! Hope you enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

That artwork is ace.  Spot on for the album/concept. Liked the old school feel to the whole thing.  If I was being ultra picky, I'd have liked another beatless track or 2 in the mix but that's 'cos I like a break now and again from beats.  Lovely stuff.  You get bonus points if it was written with a hardware sequencer  :wink:   Favourite track, Cathode Ray Lullaby.

Thanks man, yeah I'm absolutely in love with the artwork. Jay is amazing. I just want to hang a print over my synths for inspiration. I probably had some beatless tracks lying around I could have included to create some more space. I'll keep it in mind! Can't wait to start putting together something new.

Pre-orders just went up today for the cassette. SO PSYCHED! Looks sooo goood. Each copy comes with a digital download.

http://www.beerontherug.com/post/166578081945/traxus

TbeAJiH.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived