IGNORED

wtf dongle??!!?

Guest Shining Rock

Guest Shining Rock

ok so i downloaded cubase to try it out and like the cracked software installed some shit and now it keeps asking me for driver

for new hardware wizard and all this crazy shit and the stupid program won't even work, i keep seeing this dongle shit coming up

but i have no clue i just want to use the program, can someone help please!

doesn't have to be though, it can be usb, parallel, serial. just an external hardware key used to 'unlock' software.

basically you've got a really crappy crack of some software, ?redo from start

You would need to crack the dongle by emulating it with a separate fake software emulator. Its pretty insane. I think somebody worked it out. But dont steal shit, you shouldn't need to.

Guest Shining Rock

yeah i know basically my policy is to check it out first, if i like i buy if not i never use it :)

this just surprised me i had never seen anything like it before, but i got it working now, starting to delve

into cubase...anyone recommend beginner resources? i've checked out some forums but they seem more advanced

Guest Promo

As a long term Cubase user going back into the mid 90s, the latest version of Cubase to me is unusable.

Guest Shining Rock
As a long term Cubase user going back into the mid 90s, the latest version of Cubase to me is unusable.

Why?

Archived