IGNORED

Mylamine - Icadia

lyst

Catchy little piece, nice job keeping the drums feeling alive throughout though on the surface they're keeping a straightforward beat. Melodies and sounds could've come straight from a pop song (mean that in a good way). I'm not generally keen on that sort of stuff but it's well done and works. Thumbs up

Catchy little piece, nice job keeping the drums feeling alive throughout though on the surface they're keeping a straightforward beat. Melodies and sounds could've come straight from a pop song (mean that in a good way). I'm not generally keen on that sort of stuff but it's well done and works. Thumbs up

Thanks a lot!

And God Damn what did i do to the subject of this thread lol.  Can a Mod please take that link out.

• 3 weeks later...

i really like the more buried melodies / synths but the main melodies aren't really my thing. i agree with what aux said about the drums too, they're done well.

Thanks!  Yea, try to fit as many melodies as possible in there.

just want to say: i loove the production of the drums and bass on this.. so punchy and silky hollow solid. my ears say thankya

I appreciate that big-time!  Glad someone digs it.

Been holding out on this one for everything to be perfect.  Now time to shoot it out to the black hole that is the internet.

:beer:

https://soundcloud.com/mylamine/mylamine-icadia

I kinda disagree with peeps on the main melody. I was kinda digging it. It had a sort of circus vibe to it. Very pleasant and upbeat track that seems to morph from circusy electro to cheesy tropical 80s type theme at moments. That was fun. 

Been holding out on this one for everything to be perfect.  Now time to shoot it out to the black hole that is the internet.

:beer:

https://soundcloud.com/mylamine/mylamine-icadia

I kinda disagree with peeps on the main melody. I was kinda digging it. It had a sort of circus vibe to it. Very pleasant and upbeat track that seems to morph from circusy electro to cheesy tropical 80s type theme at moments. That was fun. 

Thank you!  Definitely been getting a bit light hearted these days.  Had enough of the deep, dark, emotional stuff for the time being.

Archived