IGNORED

Lo Five - Battle for Nika

granty

not the usual IDM stuffs, carrying sand could be a soundtrack to zelda or some wicked dungeon crawling game.  :biggrin:

Hah! Defo got a dungeon vibe - or maybe a soundtrack to one of the zones on the Crystal Maze?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, this is WATMM, the safe zone for harsh sampled percussion and weird time sigs :) I like it! The second track truly sounds like something from a Zelda game. The third track also has a retro feel, with the Casio-like chords. Good shit.

Btw, the cover is phenomenal. Your photo?

Hey man, this is WATMM, the safe zone for harsh sampled percussion and weird time sigs :) I like it! The second track truly sounds like something from a Zelda game. The third track also has a retro feel, with the Casio-like chords. Good shit.

Btw, the cover is phenomenal. Your photo?

Thanks for the kind words bud, need to get me some Zelda musics, sounds right up my street :)

Yeah I took that photo. It's a lock on a big steel door that I pass everyday on the way into work, always fascinates me because it looks like a piece of modern art or something.

this has an interesting vibe to it..sort of an unexpected mix of sounds,i like! sounds like live recordings of some unknown kind of chamber ensemble.

Probably because I recorded all the percussion sounds in this mad tiled bathroom in Greece, when I was on holiday. The reverbs in there sounded great so I spent ages recording myself slamming windows, dropping coins in the sink etc. My wife thinks I'm fucking crazy.

Archived