IGNORED

Troublemaker App (Acid bizness)

TheBro

Hey gang anyone using the Troublemaker App? I just started using it. I think its good but seems to lack the really squelchiness of Audiorealism Bassline or to my ears a real 303. Anyways its still decent. Just need to figure out how to get my squelch on using Beatmaker 3. :D

All the Brambos apps are great, literally all of them. Ruismaker FM is an amazing drum synth (Elastic Drums is deeper, but the Brambos stuff plays in the iOS environment *way* better). I'm not the best at 303 puritanism but Troublemaker sounds great to me. Ripplemaker is like a neat take on the 0-Coast. Rozeta are the best MIDI sequencers on iOS.

Yeah, recommend all the Brambos stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan of Troublemaker + Ruismaker + Rozeta Sequencer Suite inside of AUM. Could just play with that setup all day long. I would like to get a small midi controller for Troublemaker though.

I have had so much fun playing around with Troublemaker that I ended up ordering a TT-303.

Noir is the coolest. But they all support auv3.

+1 to using them within AUM. Rozeta is such a great suite. Particle is my favorite I think.

imo, ApeMatrix > AUM. The LFO's in ApeMatrix triggering Rozeta (esp. Particles) parameters is drool-worthy.

And agreed about Noir. It takes like 5 seconds or less to get useful sequences from it.

Archived