koolkeyZ865

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

They're really well integrated in a dreampop/shoegaze way.  

that's sort of what we were going for. currently just working on a small EP in a similar style that'll come out at some point sooner than later. I've gotten into a bad habit of releasing shit as soon as i'm happy with it without meditation, which is probably the best way to get buyers remorse. I've been taking quite a bit more time on this project than I usually do, and I think it's benefitting it in the long run. I really appreciate the feedback!

Same here.  I've currently got myself set up with a rule to put a track up for feedback only on Wednesdays, so I can make sure I'm not too in the moment.  Stuff can sound so different the next day, lol.  If a track feels finished on a Wednesday, then It's still not 'finished', and I'll put up something else that I'm happy with.  I really think it helps out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mngosx said:

whipped this up pretty quickly this afternoon and I'm pretty happy with the foundation that I have so far. Will give updates on progress (hopefully)

earlysketch.mp3 3.15 MB · 2 downloads

This is a keeper. It's got something slightly weird going on harmonically that's very exciting. If you're wondering what to put your time into, this is it. 

• Thanks 1