IGNORED

If this aint good and still sounds as a loop then I just do not know anymore people

Mozex

Np man I understand, I do not comment a lot either on others track. Truth is that I am always busy making music. And to be honest all I can say to other peoples track is that they did a good job and should keep on making music. Thats the best advice I can give to anyone. Some people think they need to give advice on how a track is build, I understand that they are doing it to help the other person. But what I know (because some people on some forums are ALWAYS telling me what I should do) that it does not do anything else then bring a person down and take away the fun he has creating a music piece. I believe that improvement not comes from someone else but by the years of experience they have.

I also believe that what is bad for the one is good for someone else, so why should I give others advice on how to create something? Let them create themself! All it does is that you make clones of people. By saying: listen to this, or do this or that, you create a clone of the one you make them listen too or a clone of yourself! Is this what music making has become? The need to become clones of someone else? No thank you.

I have this argument on another forum but I wanted to add it here also. For instance, my earlier tracks that got broke down by many now are good again in some peoples eyes, but they do not like these recent ones. So yeah. I have learned that I do not need to look to much at what others want, music taste varies, what is good for one is bad for another and vica versa.

So I guess I will, after this set of music pieces, create some more banging music as I did before, but with a bit more variation. It seems some people liked it.

Archived