IGNORED

Vladislav Delay subscription service

Extralife

On 5/22/2020 at 4:47 AM, Blir said:

Hahaha, yeah 10 euro is a bit much eh. I love you Vlad but come on man. Big monthly salary potential for him here.

That's kinda the point, no? He can't tour, and releasing stuff right now isn't very profitable (in terms of physical sales) so he has to feed himself somehow.

I've actually never heard any of his stuff (at least that I was aware of at the time) - any good starting point for his stuff? Sounds like his material has a very defined change in direction (if you like the older stuff, then...) - is that the case?

7 hours ago, Extralife said:

The preview track with Sly and Robbie is sick.

Currently jamming to the Heisenberg mix...pure gold.

FF83820C-2829-4FF8-8847-0E37CD2D046B.jpeg

Is this on Bandcamp? What platform is he releasing stuff on with this subscription service?

32 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

That's kinda the point, no? He can't tour, and releasing stuff right now isn't very profitable (in terms of physical sales) so he has to feed himself somehow.

I've actually never heard any of his stuff (at least that I was aware of at the time) - any good starting point for his stuff? Sounds like his material has a very defined change in direction (if you like the older stuff, then...) - is that the case?

Is this on Bandcamp? What platform is he releasing stuff on with this subscription service?

These tracks are the Bandcamp subscriber exclusives for this month. 

As far as a good starting point, it kind of depends on your tastes. Whistleblower is peak-Vladislav for me, but I really love it all. One of the most varied discogs from a modern electronic producer.

Archived