IGNORED

Lo Five - The Art of Living

granty

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, smokebelch said:

Thanks- grabbed one of the codes- really enjoying this. 
I've been wanting to check out your Castles in Space album as I'm working my way through the back catalogue. 

Thanks very much! Got a few spare CDs of that album here I was hoping to shift at gigs but... give us your address I'll post you one with a DL code.

4 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Grabbed, cheers! :beer:

YUS LID!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ENKIISGOD said:

Nice tunes fellow Stoic. 

Thanks friend. I sampled a really nice audiobook (Mediations by Marcus Aurelius) from 1959 for this, let me know if you want a copy and I'll bung it over.

Snagged this and really like it. At the beach now and it seems to fit. There's a new Washed Out now and this reminds me of that, but is a bit more sophisticated / less straight ahead poppy. Definitely hear some BoC also. Yeah, very nice ?

19 hours ago, cooliofranco said:

Snagged this and really like it. At the beach now and it seems to fit. There's a new Washed Out now and this reminds me of that, but is a bit more sophisticated / less straight ahead poppy. Definitely hear some BoC also. Yeah, very nice ?

Thanks for supporting mate ?

Didn't know Washed Out had something new out, will look it up. I really liked a lot of that chillwave stuff back in the day, I think Toro Y Moi's got something new out too, sounds a bit more soul/jazzy, like Bad Bad Not Good.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, hello spiral said:

very interested. How much?

Not sure yet, they cost a bomb to make but I'm offsetting it with money from digital sales - so probably £25-30 a pop?

Archived