IGNORED

Tusticles?

Guest PWSTEAL

someone should download all of these and upload them to another site which lists them all in an orderly fashion so that others can download them

possibly the smartest thing you've ever said.

no, more like the smartest boris has done... :happy:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone should download all of these and upload them to another site which lists them all in an orderly fashion so that others can download them

possibly the smartest thing you've ever said.

no, more like the smartest boris has done... :happy:

ya but it's been gone, and u couldn't d/l the tuss fakes

• 2 months later...
Guest GrandPopPoplock

''Brotha wont you bring me some mothafuckin acid''

Favorite line lmfao

I've been listening to that song for a year , or so...still love it .

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah me and Brandi were late to this the other day, as Sneaky so rightly says, by about 2 fucking years. The guys who made that site sure are fucked up. <3

:emotawesomepm9:

I may never have found it if it wasn't for Brandi, I have a lot to thank her for lately.

the people who do those crazy tusticles tracks are clearly dangerously deranged sociopaths

that bargain stinker chap, on the other hand, seems like an interesting, handsome, intelligent and debonair kind of guy

• 3 weeks later...

i would drop cash on all nine of the tracks Bargain Stinker has uploaded onto his myspace. i feel like they're some secret tuss tracks or just some newer stuff richard has just been playin with. even if not, they're still mint as hell! also, Bargain Stinker is an anagram of brain tregaskin. quite obvious, i know.

sorry for the double post, but im too much of a amateur to find the 'edit' button. in fact, it was there, but once i navigated away from the forum it disappeared, so yea, i'm learning..

anyways i just got this video response to my upload of Bodmin 3 on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkPu5mNnwY&feature=response_watch

Archived