IGNORED

Expensive flat-faced cats

Guest Enter a new display name

The things other people think are cute. I'm bewildered, bamboozled. Perhaps even a bit flabbergasted. That is not a cat. It is an abomination.

I want a hybrid jungle cat that knows karate. No wait... I really just want a dog, because they are superior animals and pets. Sorry.

My friend's cat is adorable and a bit flat-faced but because of a mis-aligned jaw or something, like an underbite.

Scottish folds are like all based on the bloodline from one deformed cat, right? Kinda nutty. Maru is the most famous of course:

tumblr_ljtfvdMf4r1qg20muo1_500.gif

I dunno, they're all cute. (Except the hairless ones, sorry little dudez)

My cat looks a lot like Chi, he's long and slender and we picked him up from a farm that had an "accidental" litter

tumblr_mtf0kpxrSs1r4ut4jo1_500.gif

I want a scottish fold kitty so god damn much

I really just want a dog, because they are superior animals and pets. Sorry.

you're clearly not familiar with fishing cats

I have a pure bred Ragdoll (she was a rescue that simply happened to be pure bred). I think she is adorable both aesthetically and in personality. The eye gunk I have to clean but I do not mind because she is wails. She has a stupid name so I just call her The Fluffy One. So in short I find the idea of animals as accessories or some kind of possesion fairly abhorent. People who get on any kind of trend train and adopt (or purchase, fuck those people) an animal because of it are cunts and fuck them. Rescue an animal. Do so only if you understand the commitment you are making. Don't be a cunt.

This

Guest Enter a new display name

I have a pure bred Ragdoll (she was a rescue that simply happened to be pure bred). I think she is adorable both aesthetically and in personality. The eye gunk I have to clean but I do not mind because she is wails. She has a stupid name so I just call her The Fluffy One. So in short I find the idea of animals as accessories or some kind of possesion fairly abhorent. People who get on any kind of trend train and adopt (or purchase, fuck those people) an animal because of it are cunts and fuck them. Rescue an animal. Do so only if you understand the commitment you are making. Don't be a cunt.

Was this aimed at me? You should not worry: my cat basically belongs to my girlfriend and we take very good care of it. I just think flat-faced cats look funny and are not worth their price.

Archived