IGNORED

DnB with Robotic Drum Kit + Roland System 100 / 700 / Doepfer [video 5:00m)

digman

Not really sure how I even found it, but I thought you guys might find it kind of interesting. Its not Rich but I can't imagine too many people have their own percussive set up like that. 

With same synths but an MC-4

The only thing I was thinking of while watching this video were the guy's neighbors...

Amazing synth work, first time hearing a Doepfer modular in action, makes me wanna smash my bank account and get one (I couldn't afford it even tho I'd smash my bank account really hard tho !). Was expecting a much more amazing drum part tho but it's still a great track !

The only thing I was thinking of while watching this video were the guy's neighbors...

Amazing synth work, first time hearing a Doepfer modular in action, makes me wanna smash my bank account and get one (I couldn't afford it even tho I'd smash my bank account really hard tho !). Was expecting a much more amazing drum part tho but it's still a great track !

If you read the page, it has this "recording location : Senju Campus, Tokyo University of the Arts"

There is also a video of Tesla coils making sounds for DnB

I'm sure I read some interview with Rich where he said that he had told the Autechre guys about his plans for computer controlled acoustic intruments, and they said "haha every cunt is doing that".

This is awesome though, It's almost unbelievable that they are getting those drum sounds from the stuff on the video, esp the snare!

Guest bitroast

ye lol 

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/81109-aaa-ask-autechre-anything-sean-and-rob-on-watmm/?p=2086525

cult fiction
Are you interested in exploring mechanical instruments, Pierre Bastien style?
I think it'd be fun to have some good general purpose mechanical instruments, like a percussion system with a handful of surfaces and mallet types that could be combined easily, or a box with a few different tunable strings and various plucking and bowing attachments.

Sean Ae
nah every cunt's doing that 
leave it to the aspirational types

Archived