IGNORED

Is TH "cheap"?

OneToThirtySix

boring and derivitave nonsense from these two scottish bluffers. i dont know why anyone would ever want to listen to this rubbish even for one second, the brothers entire catalogue is the sort of shit the nazis would have blared at people interned in camps if they had half the chance.

LAZY RUBBISH BOC BOYS 0/10

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boring and derivitave nonsense from these two scottish bluffers. i dont know why anyone would ever want to listen to this rubbish even for one second, the brothers entire catalogue is the sort of shit the nazis would have blared at people interned in camps if they had half the chance.

pass the crack pipe, cheers.

Guest Dogboy73

I really like it. I think it's a shame we waited so long for a new album that was inevitably hyped beyond reason. People's expectations were understandably high, apart from the likes of me. I'd long since gotten used to the idea that we may never here from these guys again! From that the only way was up. And as such I was stoked to bits with this album. In many ways for me I think it's their best work yet. But really just another piece of the amazing BoC jigsaw ;)

heil Helter! (Skater)

yeah, no... you may not like it, but I dont think this sounds like a cheap album in any way. There's clearly a lot of tears, bloodshed, angst, frustration, charter holidays, hard work and attention to detail put into this album. It's right there in the music. 4rills

yeah, no... you may not like it, but I dont think this sounds like a cheap album in any way. There's clearly a lot of tears, bloodshed, angst, frustration, charter holidays, hard work and attention to detail put into this album. It's right there in the music. 4rills

lol

Guest theSun

still think it's good but on the same level of creativity and innovation as many other idm producers imo - arovane, proem, monolake, lusine. boc is one of many pop-idm acts

Guest Rabid

I was never a big BoC fan so I didn't listen to this album straight away. I finally got around to it earlier today, and I have to say that this is my favorite BoC album so far. I managed to sleep through almost 90% of it, whereas I can only sleep through about 75% of TCH. Definitely an improvement.

This album is still improving after every play. I've probably only played it 20 times now as I try not to 'kill the vibe'. Classic album, the boys did good.

Tomorrow's Harvest. Mapping a great movement in near human history as seen/heard by an omnipresent recording device picking up snippets here and there. it's impossible to survive on the surface now. Gone are the lazy summer days of The Campfire Headphase. In Tomorrow's Harvest we all live either underground or in space. The cold sheen that envelopes this album is lovely, the confusion giving way to clarity and glory of realising ordinary living in faraway hostile landscapes.

MDG said many times that this would be a double album...

Did he actually say that at some point or did we just assume it based on some other things he said?

Anyway, he also discredited me when I told you guys about that pre-release press-listening-party in Cologne even though I was telling the truth, he's a cheeky boy.

he explicitly said it. I'll dig out the quote when I finish work.
Nope he didn't. Unless I totally missed it. Small chance though. :-)

Have a look at http://bocpages.org/wiki/Statements_from_Hexagon_Sun

Archived