IGNORED

Flight of the Conchords - Season 2

Rubin Farr

Guest analogue wings
Hehehe sweet... I'm slightly worried it's gonna suck but I'm 90% confident it will be awesome

yeah cos if it sucks looking like Jemaine wont be quite so cool, huh

Good news but season 1 ended with a few pretty dire episodes. They shot an episode down the street from me a few weeks ago, excited to see that one. Met Jemaine briefly in a bar about a year ago and he is about as awkward as he acts on the show, very aloof. Have talked to Kristin Schaal (Mel) a couple of times as well, she is very funny but pretty out there too. Bummer if she doesn't come back, she had some great moments in season 1.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep best episode so far. Though there's been plenty of great moments all round so far, mostly Murray. His 'Mum + Dad guitar' bit springs to mind as does his flowchart reaching 'strangers'. Murray rules

Oh, and Little B and Medium M, hahaha!

This seasons doesn't feel at all like the first season. Something has changed. Episode 2 was funny, but that is it so far (I didn't see the very last one, but I'll catch it any day now). They use Mel entirely too much now....it's funny that people thought she'd be gone and in fact, the complete opposite happened. I kinda liked her appearing sparingly in the first season....it made it more special and amazing when she did actually appear. But now she appears in every single episode and it's becoming overwhelming. She's become Urkel.

Also, I used to laugh all the time during season one.....where did all the lols go? When I pop in the old episodes they still make me laugh like hell, but the new ones are so meh.....I think it really helped that for the first season, they just used all of their old songs so they could concentrate on making the shows funny....now they used up all of their songs (they even said this), so having to write two new songs per episode is probably pretty tough and makes the rest of the show suffer. just my opinion.

I hope this past episode is as funny as you say xxx, I still haven't given up hope on this show!

a lot of good murray moments this season... daves pretty funny too. i saw some stand up from the guy on youtube that was shockingly unfunny. guess he should stick to his conchords gig..

Hooray, I finally saw this episode, and it was awesome! Totally season 1 quality. So far this and episode 2 are the best this season. I hope the others this season can match up to this!

Archived