IGNORED

roommate crazy

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza

He didn't give me my parking stall so I parked my motorcycle behind his car. He came home with a friend and tipped over my motorcycle.

His eyes were crossed and completely dilated! Can alcohol do that?

I had to call the cops because I'm very tiny compared to him, and I want to be a teacher when I grow up so I can't get in a fight.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to type the whole story because I have to get to my birthday party.

I moved my computer & expensive stuff out that night with help from the cops. I cam back the next day to find that he broke the door and took a motorcycle helmet, all my food, and my HDMI cable + camera cable. What a jerk.

If I don't get my stuff back by the end of the month, I'm calling the police on him just to ruin his day. I'm working with his mother on this issue. She's the landlord of the place I was staying at.

Guest Tony Danza
It's all true!

Also what is your mom like big T? Not like your roommate I hope!

My mom is super nice. She just lives 20 miles out of town so I didn't want to live with her. Oh well.

With the money I save on rent, I'm going to buy a new Honda Fit and sell my motorcycle. I'm tired of riding. I've only had the bike for the last nine years.

Guest JohnTqs
It's all true!

Also what is your mom like big T? Not like your roommate I hope!

My mom is super nice. She just lives 20 miles out of town so I didn't want to live with her. Oh well.

With the money I save on rent, I'm going to buy a new Honda Fit and sell my motorcycle. I'm tired of riding. I've only had the bike for the last nine years.

my uncle broke his hip, his arm, and his legs this week on one of those things

Archived