IGNORED

diet and earwax

Fred McGriff

is it possible that what you eat can affect the taste of your earwax? mine has had a very unpleasant taste of late and i'm wondering if it has something to do with my diet. perhaps too much burger king or arby's or both.

i've googled this but can't seem to find a thing.

automatic au aut au automatic

jjaj jjjj-jack

jjaj jjjj-jackjjaj jjjj-jackjjaj jjjj-jack

E- E--E -AU AU AU --E-E-JACK

*iong iong mwiieenngg*

automatic au aut au automatic jjack jjack automatic au aut au automatic jjack jjack automatic au aut au automatic jjack jjack automatic au aut au automatic jjack jjac

EIGHT OH EIGHT

STAET

Guest DrHat

oh i wish i were an oscar meyer wiener

for that is what i truly want to be

for if i were an oscar meyer wiener

everybody would love me

is it possible that what you eat can affect the taste of your earwax? mine has had a very unpleasant taste of late and i'm wondering if it has something to do with my diet. perhaps too much burger king or arby's or both.

i've googled this but can't seem to find a thing.

lol

eating your ear wax is fuckin howlin Fred, next you will be flossing your teeth with a hair from your ass

there was a guy in my class at school that used to eat his own shite, he would pick his ass and eat it

we called him

Harry Feces Finger

Many species of whale have an annual buildup of earwax, adding one, two or four layers (depending upon the species) each year. Similar to the incremental dating method of dendrochronology for trees, the number of layers can be counted to determine the age of the whale after its death.

:omg:

i eat a lot of candles.

and the stuff in my ear tastes like wax.

so yesh - i think we have a theory here.

wonder what the taste of your earwax will be if you'll only eat earwax.

..probably it'll be tasteless.

it'll cancel each other out, obviously creating a shockwave of abnormal proportions, swallowing the entire milky way galaxy in a huge mess of blood and wax

Guest DrHat

that'd only be true if you use up the taste when eating it - is it a closed system?

we need a thermodynamics professor

whoooa, earwax consumption's pretty tasteless whether or not you have a diet outside of it :mellow:

for serious though, do you have enough earwax to form little balls of it and eat it? i was never so well endowed in that area :\

fred, where is that zip i asked for? no not the one on your pants

wah? what zip?

where is the real fred?!

lol

where'd you talk to me. if it was on a messenger or soulseek or chatroom or something it wasnt me

Many species of whale have an annual buildup of earwax, adding one, two or four layers (depending upon the species) each year. Similar to the incremental dating method of dendrochronology for trees, the number of layers can be counted to determine the age of the whale after its death.

:omg:

this reminded me of a ren & stimpy episode, where they were galoot wranglers and got the galoots age by counting the rings in their ear nuggets

man, i miss ren & stimpy...a show ahead of its time

• 2 years later...

i was just sat here picking my ear when i stumbled upon a huge chunk of wax, and tried to pull it out but it got accidentally snagged in my hair on its way out. that's the problem with long hair, is getting wax stuck in it. i pretty much am going to have to cut the hairs that are clung together by the wax now.

Archived