IGNORED

DHL tried to rip me off, and this is what I did… Art.

justanotheruser

What I will now try to put into words is what happened after working for a month for a company based abroad and whose retribution for my services resulted in the shipment of a precious and valuable set of musical instruments that, once in the country, DHL Argentina retained in an absurdly suspicious manner. This is part of the overwhelming course and how unexpectedly the (ungovernable) impotence ended up being transformed into art:

(I invite you to, if possible, help with a clap so that it reaches as many people as possible)

https://julian-santoro.medium.com/dhl-argentina-tried-to-rip-me-off-and-this-is-what-i-did-art-45cf07b58607

• Big Brain 1

Damn. That sounds agonising... I guess there’s no point in trying to reach out to DHL’s global offices or something? 

• Like 1

that sucks man. I'm assuming the company that shipped you the instruments knows about it? maybe they can initiate some sort of return to sender request, and then re-ship them using a different courier. 

• Like 1

I skimmed your story, but that sounds pretty crazy, I'm surprised DHL is up to this.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, user said:

Damn. That sounds agonising... I guess there’s no point in trying to reach out to DHL’s global offices or something? 

Thanks for the support! Tried several times, via calls and emails. No answer at all. 

9 hours ago, zero said:

that sucks man. I'm assuming the company that shipped you the instruments knows about it? maybe they can initiate some sort of return to sender request, and then re-ship them using a different courier. 

Thanks for the support, zero! Yes, they are aware and doing some paperwork to liberate the package. Unfortunately, DHL makes it all super-difficult. I'm pretty optimistic tho, situation will solve itself, eventually..

8 hours ago, Silent Member said:

I skimmed your story, but that sounds pretty crazy, I'm surprised DHL is up to this.

Hey, Silent! I'm just as surprised as you, my friend. Never imagined this could ever happen. 

Edited by justanotheruser