IGNORED

๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Animals ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿฆ“

On 7/21/2024 at 11:27 PM, auxien said:

lots of great stuff on Tumblr, Mastodon, Wikipedia, YouTube, Instagram, etc. i think there's a number of science people on bluesky as well but i've not touched it.

and yet, we still can't embed those...

3 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

and yet, we still can't embed those...

i always just save the photo then upload here...easy enough for me and i'm a dummy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, auxien said:

i always just save the photo then upload here...easy enough for me and i'm a dummy

I want to post videos... and you're not dat much of a dummy if you can save photos or videos from instagram... :catbed:

but you're not talking about insta...

Edited by cruising for burgers

26 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

I want to post videos... and you're not dat much of a dummy if you can save photos or videos from instagram... :catbed:

but you're not talking about insta...

naw yeahโ€ฆlinks work too. itโ€™s friction but thatโ€™s life yknow, itโ€™s not all perfect, the web is changing constantlyโ€ฆspeaking of animals thereโ€™s a gnarly little spider thatโ€™s been handing out on my back porch and sheโ€™s make a new web each night, & furthermore i think sheโ€™s nomming on the web because itโ€™s def there at night but itโ€™s not there in the morning, at least two nights in a row nowโ€ฆ

• Like 1