IGNORED

Health issues for the old school fans

marf

6 hours ago, lyst said:

I've been dealing with escalating chronic pain for the past few years.  Started with something called Pericarditis, which is where the sac around your heart is inflamed or full of liquid and it constantly feels like you are having a heart attack and a panic attack.  This has never went away for about 8 years.  Yes, 8 years of constant heart attack feelings and anxiety.  The medication I took for this issue brought forth all new issues.  The main medication for Pericarditis is a dick-ton of NSAIDs (ibuprofen, aspirin, etc).  So i ended up completely destroying my entire GI tract a few months ago.  So now i'm in constant heart and constant intestine pain.  This got too much to bear with work and I wasn't able to completely fulfill my duties so i was pretty much forced to resign from my job.  My wife is annoyed and fed up with dealing with the instability of being with someone with chronic pain and what comes with it so it looks like my marriage may be ending - tomorrow I am moving into my father's house and leaving.  So lose job, lose wife, all with in a couple weeks.  The sad part is my father's house is like 120 years old, needs tons of work, and i think I will only get sicker moving in there (I bet 1,000 dollars there's black mold all over the place).  Not sure where to go from here.  /endrant

Fuck, man... no words.

7 hours ago, luke viia said:

Man... that is one hell of a card to be dealt. ? Truly hope you find relief and stability. 

qft

• 1 month later...