IGNORED

Jim'll Paint It

xxx

We used to have a thread dedicated to this guy but I couldn't find it within our native search or scraping Google. Anyway, I'm sure most know him by now but he'll do MSPaint renditions of whatever strange shit you cook up. This is apparently him on his own doing a tribute to his 90s adolescence. I gotta say that zooming in and taking it in bit by bit kicked off a crazy nostalgia hit in my case. I was especially taken by the Aphex bear and the records at the decks. 

kbvfhmwtidn61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by xxx
  • Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

The only characters out of the lot that me and my crew couldnt identify are the near 2 top right on the platform next to crash bandicoot - any ideas?

Plus also if you follow Jim on instagram he has a good array of synths - the lads obviously a raver! I think thats Papua New Guinea - FSOL on the right turntable? Not sure about the left but theres Born Slippy and Insomnia down front.  

Edited by Soloman Tump