IGNORED

MediaFired™ - Div​@​'s Paradise

fumi

First album since 'The Pathway Through Whatever' in 2011, which remains the best vapourware work of all time, IMO.

• Like 2

Great record but not really new or upcoming as it came out summer of ‘22 if i recall. 

Glad to hear from a fellow Pathway appreciator. It truly is the greatest achievement in vaporwave. Pathway surpasses other pillars of the genre and plays on a wider more expansive field somehow as a plain ol *great record* I really rate it.

Diva’s Paradise is a worthy follow up to the perfection of Pathway. My enjoyment of it has grown and expanded over the past year. It’s a darker atmosphere than Pathway. My preschool aged son likes to listen to it with me while he doesn’t respond to Pathway much at all. A year later and I feel even more fondly that upon intial release, a good sign of good work.

One complaint: THE EXTREME SHARP HIGH END. Diva’s Paradise lights up my tinnitus like wildfire. I have to be choosy about where and when and at what volume I listen to it. Heaphones, out of the question. I keep intending to make a custom rolled off personal remaster so I can jam it more and more casually. It lights my ears up like few other things do. Wackies tracks, Mark Fell’s work. The tambourine in Simon and Garfunkel singles. 

Still, a great record!!

2 hours ago, monoppus said:

Great record but not really new or upcoming as it came out summer of ‘22 if i recall. 

Glad to hear from a fellow Pathway appreciator. It truly is the greatest achievement in vaporwave. Pathway surpasses other pillars of the genre and plays on a wider more expansive field somehow as a plain ol *great record* I really rate it.

Diva’s Paradise is a worthy follow up to the perfection of Pathway. My enjoyment of it has grown and expanded over the past year. It’s a darker atmosphere than Pathway. My preschool aged son likes to listen to it with me while he doesn’t respond to Pathway much at all. A year later and I feel even more fondly that upon intial release, a good sign of good work.

One complaint: THE EXTREME SHARP HIGH END. Diva’s Paradise lights up my tinnitus like wildfire. I have to be choosy about where and when and at what volume I listen to it. Heaphones, out of the question. I keep intending to make a custom rolled off personal remaster so I can jam it more and more casually. It lights my ears up like few other things do. Wackies tracks, Mark Fell’s work. The tambourine in Simon and Garfunkel singles. 

Still, a great record!!

Yeah, I just do not understand how I missed this last year, especially as I'm subscribed to Exo Tapes feed. Too much information every day.

• Like 1