IGNORED

Connection btw "A Is to B as B Is to C" and "Hell interface - story of Xentrix"?

Guest GhoXt

Guest GhoXt

well dunno if someone ... post this question yet but, i listen to A Is to B as B Is to C (reversed) and all you know about the words in there ... bla bla bla ...

So Hell interface - story of Xentrix .... talks about a boy in forest/wood with a dog and then the dog talk to him ....ok in A Is to B as B Is to C, i can listen a dog ... someone telling to dont walk alone at wood and God with horn ..i think this God can be the dog on hell interface - story of when speaks at the cave....

so what do you think fellers ?

well dunno if someone ... post this question yet but, i listen A Is to B as B Is to C (reversed) and all you know about the words in there ... bla bla bla ...

So Hell interface - story of Xentrix .... talks about a boy in forest/wood with a dog and then the dog talk to him ....ok in A Is to B as B Is to C, i can listen a dog ... someone telling to dont walk alone at wood and God with horn ..i think this God can be the dog on hell interface - story of when speaks at the cave....

so what do you think fellers ?

speel me gude

Guest GhoXt
how did the goalie get so good at saving penalties?

faith ? lol ... but we lose against france .. =( .. lol

• 1 month later...

No connection really - The Story of Xentrix was grabbed by BoC from this short film - no idea why they liked it...

http://www.3dmmstudio.co.uk/listmovies.php?page=S#movie_634

There's programs on there to view the movie... I found this shortly after the Hell Interface track came about and have been holding onto it until I could post it in the BoC section on WATMM.

Er, that 3D Movie Maker short came up a while ago, but afaik, there's no evidence that it predates the Hell Interface track. The release date is given as March 2003, but the WIFOF sampler came out in Jan 2003. Unless there's proof to the contrary, I think it's safer to assume the film maker used the HI track, not the other way around.

Guest The Wriff
'btw' is usually taken to mean "by the way", not "between" as you intended.

That's just stupid internet slang. Btw is the official abbreviation for between in real life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DNBJerk(s)
i have found a connection between BOC and the teenie (& dnbjerk) series OC

Yo, I dropped that noise. I sold my dvds.

• 4 weeks later...

TeddyBearsPicnic.mp3

... someone telling to dont walk alone at wood and God with horn ..

That whole walk in the forest thing was from some weird thing called the Teddy Bear's picnic or something like that. Cant remember the exact name. The words are...

"If you go in the woods today, you'd better not go alone..."

I also have the original MP3 i found somewhere. I'll post for the hell of it. The clip is towards the end.

Archived