IGNORED

introducing: Bark

Guest *__DOLLA MENU__*

i was waiting for the song to start but then it never did. j/k i can totally hear the frank zappa influence? lol j/k good stuff

Guest *__DOLLA MENU__*

omg luke loosen your dreadlocks.

i like it it was fun and exciting i enjoyed all the wonderful different sounds and layering of sounds and the way the song progressed and the time signature and all the other wonderful elements in that song lovely. too bad you wont let me download it or i would take acid and mrijuana pills to it and like zone out and trip on marijuana pills

Guest yan_g

i don't get the point of this music. it's got almost no melodies or rhythms and sounds almost the same from beginning to the end, can you explain me? cheers.

i don't get the point of this music. it's got almost no melodies or rhythms and sounds almost the same from beginning to the end, can you explain me? cheers.

explain it to you? if you don't like it, then you just don't like it. don't beat around the bush.

thanks for listening.

Guest yan_g

didn't know it was that simple, sorry. i thought you'd tell me your process to express ideas, thoughts, feelings.

Guest yan_g
I am confused by yan_g's question. It was almost as if he required a preface or listening instructions on how to feel before he listened.

This shit, I am feeling.

no, that was after, and i was not asking about how to feel. just sometimes things are not that accessible and i was asking the way. sorry if i'm beeing too open-minded and actually interested in discovering stuff i don't get. i was curious. besides i haven't deleted my account, it would be much more polite of you to actually talk *to* me instead of *about* me. this is a forum.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

:alien:

oh yeah indeed my fingers and toes are in this jelly mould.

Luke the Imposible Hill link dont work and need to hear that cheese!!

so send it on home to meeeee. send my baby home to meeeee :excl:

i will send more [sounds] to you if you want. :arrow:!!!!!!!

Great shit.

it feels like being in the 70's, in an office building with orange walls

its original, minimalistic but at the same time incredibly complex, frenetic but at the same time soothing, cold and digital but at the same time organic..

But stop being so fucking pretentious :tongue2:

pouring more madness onto this playground we all live in made of playdough..........

SAGMO B! Bitches!

take that to the mountains! :omg:

I'm enjoying Impossible Hill much more.

edit: I believe it's mistagged, however.

thanks for giving it a second shot.

yeah everything is disorganized for the time being. no names are final, we're just dickin' around right now.

Great shit.

it feels like being in the 70's, in an office building with orange walls

thanks, dawg

pouring more madness onto this playground we all live in made of playdough..........

SAGMO B! Bitches!

take that to the mountains! :omg:

yes.

i forgot to mention that the only other person in this band right now is Wordsalad. we will have many guest appearances, but it's really just us African Americans.

i like it

sounded like charlegmane palestine vs boyd rice on the back of a ramblin' evil mushroom

edIT: my girlfriend just woke up and came in here to shout at me though because of it

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

OH MAN impossible hill is totally reeking with my face fumes. i will dowlaod this when i get home and doo some stuff to it!! and some stuff n such. like the wails of a walrus with the natural reverb of the sharks stomach.

Archived