IGNORED

Bitcrusher VST That Will Work In Fruity

autopilot

Google, motherfucker! :P

http://cmt.siba.fi/studies/Courses/2001-20...CMT_Bitcrusher/

http://www.acc.umu.se/~bedev/software/vst/FloatCrusher.dll

floatcrusher is similar to a bit crusher but different, does not mimic old style games

read more here http://www.h-schmidt.net/FloatApplet/IEEE754.html

I'm feeling sentimental now and want to say, EKT is the best thing ever. If it wasn't for EKT I wouldn't know half the shit I know how to do.

In reference to the bitcrusher, I'm in love with it already.

Guest Captain Cooper
I'm feeling sentimental now and want to say, EKT is the best thing ever. If it wasn't for EKT I wouldn't know half the shit I know how to do.

In reference to the bitcrusher, I'm in love with it already.

I like your track!

• 4 weeks later...
doesnt fruity 6 has a crusher in it?

fruity squeeze if i remember correct

yeah, they claim it's a crusher, but it sounds like ass and is completely different. You can use the waveshaper to get a better effect (see the "8-bit" preset).

I have Fruity 4. I refuse to upgrade, because like an old man I stubbornly stick to what I know.

That's the worst possible version to choose, crashes every 5 minutes.

sounds more like you've just got a warezed version and can't be arsed find a torrent for a newer one or whatever it is that you software pirates do.

Guest SamWhite!
i still use fruityloops 3

nice and simple

I use to be like that, for while, then I got FL 6, and I fell in love.

also, I have no fucking clue how to work these plug ins at all, I'm a complete fucking noob. I usually just distorted individual samples the noise level I wanted them for this sound. I'd only care to learn this plug-in stuff, if I could phase from crunch, to non-crunch. can you do this?

Guest SamWhite!
I'd only care to learn this plug-in stuff, if I could phase from crunch, to non-crunch. can you do this?

what

This plug-in makes a crunch type lo-fi sound, at diffren't levels and what not right? We're talking about using it in Fruity loops yes? Well I was wondering like if you can record movement of the crunch filter, to make a crazy change from normal to crunch (vise versa). If so, it would be worth the trouble to learn how to do this, if not, I will continue to manually make my crunch samples.

I'd only care to learn this plug-in stuff, if I could phase from crunch, to non-crunch. can you do this?

what

This plug-in makes a crunch type lo-fi sound, at diffren't levels and what not right? We're talking about using it in Fruity loops yes? Well I was wondering like if you can record movement of the crunch filter, to make a crazy change from normal to crunch (vise versa). If so, it would be worth the trouble to learn how to do this, if not, I will continue to manually make my crunch samples.

you can automate the mda plugin

AKA edit event

you can automate any plugin

what

you can automate the mda plugin

AKA edit event

you can automate any plugin

or in FL 6 you can do automation envelopes, which in some cases is WAY better.

Oh great, now I gotta learn how to do this stuff..

right click on the control you want to automate and click edit events. when fl plays the pattern you edited the events in, it will move the control automatically.

another cool trick is to automate the fx channel on a sample... so if you want to put reverb on an instrument for just a second you can automate that too.

Guest SamWhite!

Oh great, now I gotta learn how to do this stuff..

right click on the control you want to automate and click edit events. when fl plays the pattern you edited the events in, it will move the control automatically.

another cool trick is to automate the fx channel on a sample... so if you want to put reverb on an instrument for just a second you can automate that too.

No I pretty much kenw that, I don't know how to use new plug-ins on Fruity Loops, do you just open VSTs some how or what?

You will use a vst (effect) as an insert on the mixer channel that your drums or instrument or audio is set to. Its pretty straitforeward. You can probably just record the gui tweaks you make directly on the plugin too, I think FL does this. You need to load the plugin to FL's plugin list, or browse to it. Its a .dll--

• 4 weeks later...

Archived