IGNORED

Eclestia

Zephyr_Nova

wooeht - a new zephyr nova track!

beautiful stuff, starts off pretty strange but very nice.. kinda sounds like delarosa & asora, the first part at least.. wicked groove going on in that piece at 1:40 & onwards, epic chord progressions indeed, ozric tentacles-stylee almost..

lovely thick & deep production as always.. awesome, a very rounded & complete track, i'll definitely come back to this one..!

great sounds, big fan of compressed pianos :)

the beat is amazing.

production and mastering is fucking fantastic. quality stuff.

some really harsh high frequencies though!

Thanks! His contributions were the main piano part, pads and bells which introduce the track. I just built it up from there.

The high frequency stuff always sounds ugly on streams. I like the super crisp high frequency stuff in electronic music a la Venetian Snares and earlier Aphex Twin. But I think they take it a lot further. I always have to adjust my volume from track to track on Richard D. James album or on just about anything by Snares. But the pain feels kind of good :w00t: The high pitched ringing in one ear after listening however doesn't :arrr: But it's a small price to pay...until a couple decades from now when I need a hearing aid. luckily I'll be half cyborg by then so it won't matter as much. I'll be able to listen through a direct feed in my skull.

word, its all about listening through a hole in your skull while lasers go off and robocop carries a ghost up a mountain! in the future!

Yeah, lovely production on this...really nice atmosphere running through the track.....I like the beat and the little accessories...all goes together really nice. Overall - lovely. Noce wirk.

Glad you liked it. I'm wondering what you heard as the fluttery bass thing. I used a sample of me bashing a big metal pole in a parkade that has a really throbby bass tone to it which is used for part of the kick, but it's a constant thing that continues throughout the track.

I'm posting from Ireland! :clover:

Archived