IGNORED

this might be a dubstep ep

noise

can't really hear it on my craptop speakers but Trazpattern

sounds pucka...better than most of this whiteboy dubstep

bandwagon bullshit....

reminds a bit of hawerchuks almighty "caned pees" on p-mu

(but that's because you're secretly black)

can't really hear it on my craptop speakers but Trazpattern

sounds pucka...better than most of this whiteboy dubstep

bandwagon bullshit....

reminds a bit of hawerchuks almighty "caned pees" on p-mu

(but that's because you're secretly black)

tru dat :excl:

Guest αnalogue ψings

it's nae bad.

i'd have liked a bit more interaction between the drums and bass. with the bass just burbling away acid style it feels disconnected from the drums and not as "tight" as it could be...

keep it up tho. the new genres need a LOT more love on this forum. this place feels like Jurassic Park sometimes :devil:

it's nae bad.

i'd have liked a bit more interaction between the drums and bass. with the bass just burbling away acid style it feels disconnected from the drums and not as "tight" as it could be...

keep it up tho. the new genres need a LOT more love on this forum. this place feels like Jurassic Park sometimes :devil:

i tried doing that, but to be frank it sounded kinda cliché so i liked the droning bass better, really. i'm a bit tired off the intense basstweaking and adaptive programming like that, it can definitely sound very nice but i feel it's been slightly overdone. that's not to say i won't use that technique later, as i've been fiddling with it plenty before!

Guest αnalogue ψings
i tried doing that, but to be frank it sounded kinda cliché so i liked the droning bass better, really. i'm a bit tired off the intense basstweaking and adaptive programming like that, it can definitely sound very nice but i feel it's been slightly overdone. that's not to say i won't use that technique later, as i've been fiddling with it plenty before!

sweet as. i know you got the skillz, and i wasnt suggesting you should make fanboi drill tracks :grin:

This takes more from dub's major chordage than other stuff that pulls of dark DnB. I'm more into that darker side of dubstep so the more positive feel of this didn't quite get there for me. More taste than fault though, so the following is optional... ;-)

[+] The little touches in this track are excellent; little snippets, rushes etc; unhurried vibe.

[–] Overall it feels a little flat to me; the break lacks punch; the bass would probably benefit with dirtying up further (like through distortion after the modulation fx you're using).

Keep at it man!

thanks, there's not a lot of compression on this at all. it sounded quite punchy on my two headphones and two speakers systems i tested it on, so i eq-ed it thusly.

Sofa Dub - Hmmmm, don't like the kick, or the bass lead - sound a little cheap IMO. Didn't like this much generally actually, sorry mate. I like the whooshy pad. I think your beat programming is good for dubstep/grime/whatever the fuck it's called, but the track all seems very detracted. Doesn't flow together.

Trazpattern - Well, it's better than the other one....much better beat sounds, much better kick. The Amen snare-y noise works well, but sounds a little loud, sort of jumps out at you a bit too much. I really like the little tinkling chime melody. Nice effects on the beat. Bass riff is pretty ruff. Hmmmmm, well although it's not really my thing at all, it's definitely well produced and programmed. Nice work.

Archived