IGNORED

microKORG

Squee

I'm planning on buying one, and I've heard all the samples on the official site and I've tried it in a store, but it's kinda hard to decide whether or not this is the synthesizer you want, when you can't bring it home with you. I've just been accepted in a band and I'm in charge of all the ambient tones and background noise, so I would be extremely happy if some of you could post some homemade synth ambient samples here in this topic for me to listen.

Cheers!

i recorded this little thing when i just got my microkorg.. had only recorded a few custom sounds, most of the sounds on there are presets

im not too great at playing the thing though

I played with one today in the basement of Turnkey and was so surprised by its quality. Lovely little synth!

Lol I played that demo one in the Turnkey basement as well, about 5 minutes before I bought it.

I played with one today in the basement of Turnkey and was so surprised by its quality. Lovely little synth!

nice avatar dude!

i thought the microkorg sounded great, but its patch editing irked me

true but its tons of fun when you get around it.. just love jumping between all the parameters polishing the sound, you can make some really original sounding leads and pads to be honest.

nice avatar dude!

Thanks, don't tell anyone but I nicked it off someone on LiveJournal

Guest Mr. Magoo

nice avatar dude!

Thanks, don't tell anyone but I nicked it off someone on LiveJournal

i' m telling

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
:angel:

Archived